HISTORY

  1. LINHARDT was founded

    1943

    by Christian Linhardt at Viechtach

  2. Opening plant Hambrücken

    1947

    Hambrücken starts producing

  3. Founding tube factory Sachsen

    1990

    Construction of the tube factory at Pausa (Saxony)

  4. Expansion of the Viechtach plant

    2000

    New plant “Clean Factory” at Viechtach

  5. Expansion of the aerosol cans’ range

    2010

  6. Opening of the Bjisk site

    2012

    Joint venture at Bijsk (Russia)

  7. New high rack warehouse at Viechtach

    2013

  8. Opening of the TEC.POINT in Linden

    2019

    New TEC.POINT in Linden